HALLOWFEST Presented by SNICKERS®
Celebration of Fall Fun and Frights
Six Flags America is leading the way and providing a safe environment for the all-new HALLOWFEST, presented by SNICKERS®. The event experience begins October 3 and runs weekends through November 1, so make your reservations now as slots are expected to fill up quickly!
Plan your Hallowfest experience:
- Select Fridays - 5-10 p.m.
- Saturdays - 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sundays - 1-9 p.m.
Special HALLOWFEST Offers
Save up to 50% on Tickets
Buy tickets online now and save up to 50%. Attendance is limited so get your tickets and reservations today before spots fill up quickly.
2021 Season Passes – Just $49.99 ea.
Buy a 2021 Season Pass and get Hallowfest FREE. Visit this fall and all of 2021. Buy now at this amazingly low price!
Thrills by Day
We’re pumpkin spicing things up in the park with your little masked witches and goblins in mind! During the day, HALLOWFEST will be complete with fall family favorite activities such as kid-centric corn mazes, Halloween shows, themed attractions and back by popular demand, our Trick-or-Treat Trail!
- Boo Man Crew: This high-energy percussion show utilizes common objects in new ways to get our guests movin’ and groovin’.
- Zombie Pop: This show features live singing coupled with fast-moving choreography to engage the whole family. Popular Halloween-themed songs such as “Ghostbusters” and “Thriller” will appeal to ghouls of all ages.
- Fighting for Nassau: A Pirate’s Adventure: Our family-friendly stunt show will continue into Hallowfest.
- Trick or Treat Trail: A Halloween staple, kids 12 and younger will collect individually-wrapped treats at the Trick or Treat Trail in Looney Tunes Movie Town.
- Whistlestop Park Corn Maze: This kid-friendly corn maze will provide an experience that families can enjoy together and bring life to our second children’s area. This attraction will be staffed and monitored for social distancing.
- Ghost Town Cars: Coyote Creek Crazy Cars will have a whole new feel with thematic décor and audio elements.
- Terror Twist: A Halloween favorite will return, adding fog, lighting, and hard-hitting audio for a unique variation of the traditional Tea Cups ride experience.
- Great Race Antique Cars: This ride will have added thematic elements for a new experience.
Chills by Night
Daredevils during HALLOWFEST can put their fears to the test by riding coasters in total darkness while scaring up an appetite for tasty hallow-treats along the way. Creepy fog, eerie lighting, and sinister music will create the perfect backdrop for nighttime scares and chills. Thrill-seekers can also enjoy WONDER WOMAN Lasso of Truth and Firebird in total darkness.
Battle of the Damned: This show will be held in our Stunt Arena and will feature the cast from the Stunt Show as well as our Song/Dance performers. Rock classics such as “Welcome to the Jungle” will set the stage for the battle between the undead Rock and Rollers and the Demons. Will the metalheads be victorious and win the right to “Rock and Roll All Night”?
Nighttime Premium Attraction - Reaper Railways*
All aboard! Purchase in advance to save your spot on this hellish adventure. Beware, we're not promising picturesque vistas and cascading views of the American countryside. The Grim Reaper is conducting this journey. Board at your own risk… return not guaranteed.
To meet state social distancing guidelines and ensure the health and safety of our guests, paid reservations for Reapers Railway are required. Each reservation will receive one boarding pass for the group. Reservations can be made for groups or families of 2-6 average-sized adults at $5 per person. Make your reservation now to secure your spot on this limited-time experience.
The train will depart from the Reaper Railways train station located in Chesapeake every 15 minutes from 6-8:45 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, and 6-9:45 p.m. on Fridays. The train will return passengers to the same platform after their 10-minute journey. Each row has a plastic barrier and will be limited to one group or family not exceeding 6 guests. Each row will be sanitized between each trip.
Diamond & Diamond Elite Members can view specific Member benefit details in their Pass Portal.
*Reaper Railways requires an additional fee and advanced reservations.
- Medieval Mayhem: We'll take you back to a bygone era when technology was primitive and pre-historic creatures roamed the land. Laughter will fade away the moment you enter this land and your hair will stand on end as creatures big and small come from every dark corner.
- Zombieville: Beware of these dreadful ghostly figures with crazed glaring stares, rising up from the steamy earth, ready to set out on another terrorizing hunt for their next savory meal of sweet human brains.
- Ghost Town: This abandoned ghost town is eerily quiet, filled with phantoms hiding in the darkness. The undead, ghosts, ghouls and zombies have risen from their graves and haunt what remains of Coyote Creek.
- Carn-Evil: You’ll die laughing—or screaming—at this nightmare circus. Killer clowns run wild through this section of the park looking for unsuspecting guests to taunt with their frightful tricks. They hide in the shadows, while their cold eyes, creepy grins, and bloody clothes eerily glow under the moonlight.
At HALLOWFEST, the fright factor will be reimagined with added safety precautions to reduce the spreading of both human and zombie germs. All guests will be required to make a reservation to properly maintain social distancing.
- All team members (including scareactors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks.
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated.
- A limited number of nighttime scareactors will remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
Admission Reservations & Tickets
Members & Season Pass Holders can make reservations now. One-Day tickets are now available for purchase.